Winter – Special January 2025 Biathlon World Cup
Spend a few beautiful days in wintery Chiemgau.
The region has a lot to offer in the winter months and there is something for everyone!
Be there live when the world biathlon elite fight for valuable World Cup points in the Chiemgau Arena!
Our offer for you:
- Overnight stays in the selected category
- Rich breakfast buffet including vital corner
- Shuttle buses to the biathlon with reduced costs*
- Shuttle buses to the ski area/Seegatterl valley station*
- Cross-country skiing – trail entry 200 m from the hotel*
- 1 x bottle of water in the room upon arrival
- Use of the sauna in the hotel
- Advantages and discounts as part of the Reit im Winkl guest card*
- Parking at the hotel
- WiFi in the hotel
The communities offer regular shuttle buses to the BIATHLON World Cup in Ruhpolding. https://www.biathlon-ruhpolding.de/en/node/97
If there is enough snow, the nearest trail access is 200m from the hotel.
The nearest ski area (Seegatterl valley station) is 5 km away and can be reached free of charge with the SKIBUS*.
Numerous ski schools are located directly in Reit im Winkl and in the surrounding area.
Our restaurant Villa Mittermaier (200 m away) is available for you to visit every day from 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
* Offer depends on availability and season with various offers such as SKIBUS to the valley station, various other shuttle offers, entry to the ski museum, guided winter hikes, use of the cross-country ski runs and the prepared winter hiking trails.
The entire reservation can be canceled free of charge in writing up to 3:00 p.m. 28 days before arrival. If you cancel outside the free cancellation period, 90% of the booked overnight stay will be charged as loss benefits. If the room is not used without prior cancellation, 100% of the booked overnight stay will be charged as loss services.
Photo: Chiemgau Arena GmbH | Photographer: Andres Plenk